No admin customisation options

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:13 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on this but when I've recently gone into the admin of the site for the first time in ages because I wanted to change some things and I have no admin panels in the template management area so I cannot change anything to do with the template. I have attached a screenshot of what I see.
I think something is very amiss because the front page image in the module is the original template image (running sole) as opposed to my own bg_header.jpg image which I can see in the directory structure in my host, but for some reason it's defaulting to the running sole.
I am guessing something has gone very awry but perhaps someone might be able to help tell me how I can resolve this?

Thanks a lot,
Rupert
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:00 am
Report this post
Hi,

Try to change the following line from /admin/scripts/js file:

Code: Select all
var type = items[i].split('=')[0].test(/^\d+$/) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option';

into:

Code: Select all
var type = !isNaN(items[i].split('=')[0]) ? 'ItemID' : 'Option';

GK User
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:19 am
Report this post
Saw this issue too. Did that fix your issue?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes it's a proper fix since joomla 3.7 changes the names of variables which where used by template before.