- Release date:
- 22 February 2012
- Joomla! 2.5 & Joomla! 3.2
With this module, you can create a slideshow on a site which includes various images and article fragments or texts defined by a user. Thanks to the slide management system integrated in the module, its support is very easy, intuitive and fast.Download for Joomla! 2.5Download for Joomla! 3.2
- In comparison with Image Show GK3 module and Photoslide GK3 component, such changes were implemented:
- panel for managing slides built in module options
- support for K2 component
- two types of content supported: articles and user's own text
- module options look totally rebuilt
- improved and more flexible module structure
- rebuilt structure of the module styles
- possibility for installing module styles from different templates
- simplified management of the module style custom options
- built-in support for native com_media component
- built-in native Joomla! article selector in slide configuration
- more possibilities for module styles
- module ID generated automatically
Thanks to these changes, the Image Show GK4 Module support is easier and more convenient. Slides management from the module level allows you to specify and modify a given module content quickly.
- Fixed problem with tooltips in the module manager
- Fixed problems with scripts in the gk_game style
- Fixed problems with loading slids in the gk_music_state style
- Small fixes in the gk_shop_and_buy style
- Fixed problems with creating more than one instance in the following styles: bikestore, bluap, creativity, fashion, game, musicstate, publisher, rockwall, shop_and_buy, storebox
- Improved gk_game style.
- Added support for Joomla! system updates
- Added support for the random slides order in the module advanced settings
- Added gk_game style.
We have increased the module flexibility of the module using Data Sources API and Portal Modes API. Additionally we have rebuilt the module back-end in order to improve the user experience. With the new method of creating module styles, you can easily move your slideshow style from one template to another template. Also, the rebuilt administrative panel enables you to manage slides without additional component use.