Grid Metro Module Overview:
You’ve probably seen it in use all over the Internet. It provides a fluid solution and makes moving elements a joy! With built-in support for module embedding, the possibilities for implementing this release are unlimited! Grid layout can be used to intelligently reflow elements within a webpage.
Module offers horizontal & vertical grid layouts. Just few clicks to create attractive portfolio, news wall or gallery with photos & movies with social links etc.
Like tables, the Grid GK5 enables to align elements into columns and rows, but unlike tables, the Grid doesn’t have content structure, and thus enables a wide variety of layouts not possible with tables. Modules can utilize that organization through various properties.
By separating the layout structure from the content it will be easier to modify layouts for multiple (desktop, tablet and mobile) devices. The grid is fluid and flexible, because the module is fully responsive (RWD) – especially if all included into the Grid modules will be also responsive.
- Added support for height/width proportions on each device type
- Added 6 new animations for the blocks
- Added message that module settings should be saved due changes in the grid structure
- Improved fix for the 1px spaces between the blocks.
- Fixed jQuery URL in the back-end
- Fixed problem with tooltips at the back-end
- Loader is hidden after loading the module content
- Added better validation for the non-existing blocks
- Fixed problem with 1pixel spaces between blocks