Using Google Finance API, get free stock quotes from all companies quoted on major world markets, offering useful and free information about fluctuations in stock price that gears all stock markets exchange.
With specialized design and development from GavickPro Team, this module will provide your dedicated users with the most professional and interesting information about current data and interactive online charting services.
- In comparison with Stock GK1, GK4 brings in changes in four aspects:
- Improved mechanism of the data storage
- New options for tooltips with charts
- Module management options in administrative panel totally converted
- Support for both cURL and file_get_contents
Thanks to converting module management options, its support is more convenient and easier. Except grouping options in subject groups, a few simple solutions were added which make module support clean and neat.
Tooltips with charts are now more elastic – a user can specify a position of the tooltip relative to the cursor and select one of the two preconfigured layouts for the tooltip content.
With a new system of storing data; if the module cannot receive data from Google, then backup of the last used data will be used.
Now, Stock GK4 supports two methods of downloading data - cURL (if this extension is installed on the server) or function file_get_contents (if server configuration allows downloading external files)
- v.1.309/12/2011 <p>Fixed problem with HTML entities in the stock names</p>
- v.1.225/10/2011 <p>Fixed problems with the jQuery compatibility</p>
- v.1.108/08/2011 <p>Fixed small problems with CSS code</p>