Financial Business Demo won´t show warning for IE6 users?

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Dear GavickPro-Team,

I just visited the Financial Business Demo with IE6. Although I know you don´t support IE6 anymore - good decision by the way! - I was a little confused that I only got an IE error message (cannot open page) and a blank page. On another PC with IE6 I got a completely messed up Financial Business Demo and no error message.

Shouldn´t there be a message like "please update your browser"?

Best wishes,
m.a.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 pm
Image
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 am
Addendum:

I´m about to signup for lifetime, but the missing warning for IE6 users would be a deal breaker for me. If it´s only the demo that´s messed up please tell me! Can´t wait to use your FB template for our project... :D
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:50 pm
Just bough Life Time Package, installed Financial Business Template and tested IE6. Hoped I would get a nice "please update your browser"-message, but the only thing I got is a weird looking site. Please help!

1.jpg
User avatar
Fresh Boarder


cron