"My shopping cart" comes out of the box

Professional Business Joomla template for corporate and business websites suitable for showing stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources or international market data.
GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm
"My shopping cart" comes out of the box if i put more then one article to buy...any idea how to fix this?
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:23 pm
Hi,

May I have your site URL to check the problem?

Thanks,
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:41 pm
Don Lee wrote:Hi,

May I have your site URL to check the problem?

Thanks,


Sure but the site is under construction so its offline so im going to pm you the link of this post, and acces to the site
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:53 pm
Thank you, once I get it I will check for you.
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 am
Don Lee wrote:Thank you, once I get it I will check for you.



Have you checked?
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 am
Hi,

I have just checked and found a solution for you, please try adding this code to CSS Override:
Code: Select all
#sbox-content.sbox-content-iframe {
    overflow: auto!important;
}

Then let me know if it helps.

Thanks,
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:46 pm
Yes its resolved...but is this the only way to resolve? Because now appears a scroller on the right and bottom of the box and i would prefer that the box adjust size to the shopping cart instead of the scrollers.
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Yes it's the only way I can suggest you, I could make it like you want like this http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/601/1955447858.jpg but I can't modify the 3 party's code to achieve that.

Cheers,
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm
Ok, so...can you advice me where should i look at? Is there some forum i could ask for this? ( k2 forum) ?

I thought this had to do with the template, i thought this was a template adjustment and it came with the component if Gavick cant fix it shouldnt use it, its my opinion because Gavick leaves the client with the problem in hands, its just like if i went to buy a new car and had a problem with tires and went to complaint about the tires that came with the car i bought and car store where i had bought the tires tells me " Sorry tires arent made by us you have to complaint to tire producer".

Anyway can you please tell me an email where i can complaint about somethings that im not very happy about Gavick?

Thanks
R.
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm
Hi,

A javascript code from Joomla core does that but the template and we are not allowed to modify, because it's a software which we have to respect its license and author, if it's a CSS problem I can help you to add code to override the display (which I actually suggested you with my code earlier), but it's a javascript problem so I can't do anything to override. I also can't tell you where to do that because it would take much time to check and it's almost going out of my support scope. Sorry man, it's all I can do for you.

And it's not fair when comparing a template with a car, that must be a car and your whole Joomla pack, I don't really want to argue with you but it should be clear then we won't have any confusion, when you buy a car, it's like you download a Joomla package, and in case you want to change the case of the car in order to have a better look for the car, it's like you buy a template for your site, but the case couldn't always fit the car somehow and provider can always complain like you have customized/changed your ties or something..you know!

Cheers,
User avatar
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Hi Don,

Im not complaining about your service, you were great and answered fast but there are some things ( not just the template problem, diferent problems ) wich i do not agree and would like complaint Gavick can have diferent point of view from mine, i tottaly accept that but i would like to complaint anyway, so if there is an email where i can do that please let me know.

Thanks,
R.
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:36 pm
Hi,

You can send private messages for me as well https://www.gavick.com/forums/user/compose.html?i=pm

Thanks,
User avatar
Platinum Boarder