can anyone please help with mobile template

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 am
Hi . Im using easydiscussion component and when i use mobile version everythin looks good until i try to submit a new question ...

The add button does not work

Any idea ?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 pm
Hi

Please show me an exact page with this problem.

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 pm
its all good now .. It was the component itself

Another thing is ...
In mobile view how do i get rid of the webside field in k2 comments ?

It seems that the overides.css does not apply to mobile view ..

... Also how do i remove the register link shown in login module ? ...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:00 pm
Sorry but its not working again .. If u have a look here http://regatulunit.com/forum and click on " adauga o noua discutie " blue button to add a new post ..

Fill in title .. Desc and name ... Then hit the add button ... Does not work ...

Thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 pm
Hi

Do I need to login first ? I do not see this button. Please send ma an access to the site.

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm
its http://regatulunit.com/forum/ask

fill in details ...
Title
Desc.
Name

And hit add from mobile ... Does not work

I will send you backend access in privat in case u need it
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:00 am
Hi

Ok. See You have changed to show default template on mobile now. I've checked You problem yesterday while it was still using mobile template, but could not found solution to that. I believe that mobile template is disabling some javascript loading which are required for this component. I would recommend to check which one (simplest would me ask developer or check documentation to find out) and add this file to load directly in a <head></head> par to /layout/iphone.php and any other mobile devices.