get rid of the lines ?

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm
how do you get rid of the lines shown after title ?

in both joomla modules and in jomsocial

no lines.JPG
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
#gkPage .box.blue > div > h3.header, #gkPage .box_text.blue > div > h3.header {border: 0 !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:20 pm
not working ... i do have override enabled ... cleared the cache ..
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 am
Could you show me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am
its regatulunit.com
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 am
Please try with this code :

Code: Select all
#gkPage .box > div > h3.header, #gkPage .box_menu > div > h3.header, #gkPage .box_text > div > h3.header { border-top: 0!important}

in my last response I give you code which should remove only lines in with blue suffix, this should work for all modules.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:18 pm
sorry but its not working
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:23 am
Did you use cache or CSS compression ? I don't see any module with line right now on your home page...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 am
thats because i use "big"

the lines are still showing in jomsocial ...

use the login i have send you to login ... Then social menu will appear , there you can see these ugly lines ;)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 am
Good that now your telling me that this is in JomSocial not in regular template pages :) where of course is different CSS code. I'll check PM and give you code.
Platinum Boarder