Module variations

Advanced and professional portal news Joomla template with community features and various content display layouts.
GK User
Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:06 pm
Hi there,

I am trying to apply different styles and colors to some modules on my page, and I am referring to instructions on this link: http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/twn2/in ... variations
But I am not certain if I am applying the SUFFIX "COLOR" code on right place? Where I am putting these strings is on the module manager and I am placing in the "Module class Suffix" (shown on attachment) window, and it doesn't work?
Also I am not sure the format of the string: should it be SUFFIX "COLOR" or "COLOR" alone?
If these are wrong, please advice me the right solution?
Thank you!
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 am
Hi,
you need to add only color without quotes. But remember to add empty whitespace before suffix name so it should look:
Code: Select all
 color

GK User
Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,
you need to add only color without quotes. But remember to add empty whitespace before suffix name so it should look:
Code: Select all
 color

Hi,

I tried many times, but it doesn't work. What I am working on is that I am placing different codes, such as BIG, COLOR etc, on the individual modules. Whatever code I placed on the Module Siffix window, there has not bee any affect on frontend?

Links are: www.ezarlal.com; http://ezarlal.com/news
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 pm
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla back-end. I will add some test suffix for you. Remember to add link to this topic too.

GK User
Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:52 pm
Konrad M wrote:Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla back-end. I will add some test suffix for you. Remember to add link to this topic too.

I was able to resolve this issue, by putting the codes in lowercase letters. It is weird to me but i did work. Whenever i put uppercase letters, it didn't work. Thank you!
Junior Boarder