Kunena template for Kunena 1.6

GK User
Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Hello,

I was wondering: someone on the forum made a template for Kunena 1.5.x, but is there someone to create a template for 1.6 which is compatible with PartyFreak? Would appreciate it!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 pm
Any news on this? 1.6 is coming soon!
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:49 pm
Hi

I think that silence means that noone has made it :(

GK User
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 pm
I understand and that's why I am trying to get attention from the orginal creator...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:10 pm
I understand and that's why I am trying to get attention from the orginal creator...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 am
Am also looking for a good Kunena template to match party Freak.

Or is there another Kunena Template that would fit with Party Freak? I don't mind editing the template to make it more look like Party Freak...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:11 pm
Quite easy to overcome.

Simple trick, find on Kunena's site a template almost matching the Template you have, approximated colours, etc, then after apply, just change CSS around and you've got your own matching template for PartyFreak. Icons and topbars, that's also easy, just replace the default by matching ones which you can take out of PSD.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:35 pm
Haven't found a good matching template yet.

To react on the statement above:
If it was so easy to make it, and maintain, someone would have made allready yey. I tried it once and it took me quite a while. I know how to do it, but I am not good at it. So it takes a whole lot more time than for someone who's good with css and php.

Anyways: maybe someone makes a good template for it once...
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm
Well, depends of the will I guess, some coders/designers are just too focus on what they do and not 3rd part addons, others don't do it because they don't get paid, others are just lazy, or they have much at hand. There's many reasons B)

Doing yourself also depends of the software you use, I use for styling Stylizer 5, which allows me to preview css changes before going online, saves me a lot of time, for instance, something you could do on any other CSS editor in 1 hour, takes you a couple of minutes by using that software.

Skinning an entire Kunena theme for me it's a matter of minutes or hours, depends of how much has to be adjusted. I looked at that template, quite good, simple too.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 am
I'm gonna use this one http://www.kunena.org/ked/image/140 and try to modify it to match Party Freak :)
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm
Can you share it if it works?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:58 am
Yeah ofcourse!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:06 am
news? :whistle: