News Show Pro GK4 - K2 Categories

GK User
Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Hello to everybody,

I am facing a problem with News Show Pro GK4 and penguinmail template. I am using the module to show a K2 Category in my frontpage. Sometimes I can see the module's title but nothing else. When I hit on the refresh button (F5) the module works OK. If I go to another page of my site and return to my homepage the problem returns. The GK Show Pro module is empty and only the title is shown. I my homepage there is another news show pro module which displays a joomla category and works fine!

I think this is a templates problem as with a different template I used before the problem didn't exist.

My site in case you want it is www.e-advertising.gr The module is plased in bottom position.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm
Hi

Please try going to NSP GK4 module parameters > External files and disable "Use default CSS"

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:43 pm
It is set to disable!!!

:ohmy:
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 pm
Now it's set, but not before.
Anyway, i can't reproduce your problem.
I have check some times and don't see anything wrong.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:31 am
Yes the trouth is that it was set before but just in one of the two News Show Pro modules i do have in frontpage. When you mention to disable it I saw that it was disable and wrote the post but after that in thought that it could be right to disable it to both of the modules. :whistle:

Si i did it after!!! The problem appears when you are viewing the frontpage you click on another page and then you go back to frontpage by clicking the logo on top!

Try a link from the bottom1 2 3 4 positions.

Have a nice day!
Expert Boarder