Module Class Suffix problem

GK User
Fri May 04, 2012 6:02 pm
Hi Gavick,
I use Finanacial bussiness on this site http://lamdongreal.vn and find that the Module Class Suffix works unexpectedly in some positions. For example I use "color3" for the module in pos user3 (see livesite), but the module appears just as normal. I have checked the parameter for several times to make sure I type exactly the "color3" with a space before it, but nothing changed. Then I moved that module to another pos (user1 and user2), it worked just fine. I moved it back again to pos user3, no module class suffix applied. I made a copy to duplicate this module, and they are showed as in the attachtment: one with module class suffix applied and onother one without... They are 100% the same because they were copied from the other.
My question is why and how to fix this?

Module Class Suffix problem.zip
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat May 05, 2012 1:48 am
Hi

Well... it's not strange because that extension give to the module a different header structure.
To fix it, please add this line on template.css file:

Code: Select all
#mainPage .moduletable.color3 > div > a h3 { font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 16px; padding: 1px 6px 0; margin: 0 0 10px 0; float: left; background: #f26522; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase;  }

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 am
Code: Select all
    #mainPage .moduletable.color3 > div > a h3 { font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 16px; padding: 1px 6px 0; margin: 0 0 10px 0; float: left; background: #f26522; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase;  }

I add this to override.css and it works!!!
Thank you very much, Seichinha :-)
Expert Boarder