Can't change event avatar in jomsocial 2.8.4

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Wed May 01, 2013 5:12 pm
Hi, I have an issue with music and its gk style for jomsocial 2.8.4
I Can't change the event avatar.
I tried the gk style of another jomsocial ready template (music city) the problem doesnt exist.
Anyone facing this issue?
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 02, 2013 1:53 pm
Hi

Are You using the latest style version from Music template ? If yes please show me the exact page You have this problem and guide what to do to see it.

GK User
Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:26 pm
same here ..

cannot change the events image ..

when i click on the image ... the " change avatar" text appears on the middle of the page ... and therefore there is no link for change avatar ...

thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:55 pm
Hi

Please guide me to this issue on Your site. I need to see it to tell how to fix it.

GK User
Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:21 am
easy will be if you login and try to change avatar ..

i will send you login in a prv. message...

thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 am
Hi

Are You talking about this panel ? I had no problems to change avatar and I have not seen any errors.

GK User
Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 am
Its not that ...

Go to events page http://regatulunit.com/evenimente

And try to change one of the events avatar...

You need to be admin to be able to ..

Thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:35 am
Hi

Now I see it :)

Add this code to override.css (make sure an override is enabled in template settings):

Code: Select all
#community-wrap .cPageAvatar {
    position: relative;
}

GK User
Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:45 pm
works fine ... but it makes the " sign in with facebook " button (jomsocial facebook login) disappear..

is there a way to use the code without affecting the sign in with facebook button ?

thanks
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 pm
Hi

That's odd. This is not even related. Please put my code back and show me the page then. I think You have put the code in wrong place and destroyed a class responsible for facebook login.

Try putting my code into override.css file and remember to allow using of override in template settings.

GK User
Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:42 pm
yeah i was thinking the same ... that the code has nothing to so with the sign in with facebook button
anyway

works now ... i put your code in template " custom css code " i was thinking is same as override.css

thanks ...
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:40 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear it's working :)