Logo 100 wide

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:18 am
I want to put my logo where is music logo, i remove search and login/register module, and i want to my logo go from one to other edge, width 100%, not just from edge of menu to other, but from edge od screen to other, ofc to change when other resolution is.

Like this:

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 am
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am
Web is still offline in local when finish then i will put online, bcs is redesign of older web which is functional now. I just need code for template.css so my logo is over whole browser not just position on one side or center. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:40 am
Anyone? :side:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:24 am
Nice, i buy membership and then no help, ty, so now i know that i will not buy membership from you again! CYA
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am
Sorry, but everytime You bump your message (replay to it) it goes down in question queue, so You will wait longer.
1. Never edit tempalte files. There is override.css file (you need to enable it in tempalte settings advanced section) - where all custom changes need to be inserted.

2. Without access to your site I can't give You even close to correct answer. On the screen I see You have made some changes to modules etc already. You could put it online on some kind of test domain for this purpose. Till then, can't help much.