Problem with my article (news) view

Responsive Joomla template for Entertainment and Music purpose with clean and lightweight design.
GK User
Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:15 pm
Hi,

I have a problem with my articles (news) online only.

In localhost i have no problem. For example when i open the link news from my moving text module ( Image1 )
image1.jpg

I see the article after the logo and the menu (Like in image2). Its the way i want.
image2.jpg

My problem is online

When i open the news from the same module (or any module) the galery image does not disapear or the rest of the modules. See image3 or you can see my website, i am doing some tests.

image3.jpg

Every news or article that i open, will be after the module NOVIDADES us you can see online. I want all the modules to disappear, except the menu and the image logo. In the localhost it works nice.

my link
http://www.aefigueiramar.pt/siteag2/

Any idea? Help!
Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:21 am
It looks like you have removed some menu items on your online site. To be able to disable a module on certain pages - those pages (articles) must be somehow identifiable by Joomla. If an article isn't linked to any category *even invisible) - default homepage layout is applied - and so are the modules.

GK User
Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:44 pm
Hi,

"It looks like you have removed some menu items on your online site" - don´t understand what you mean?

"If an article isn't linked to any category" - this is possible? create an article without category! never see that!

I am thinking that i have to use a diferent template to solved the problem. Forget Gavickpro!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:24 pm
Sorry I wasn't clear enough - you need to link an article to a menu (even if it is hidden). One of the way is to add a category to the menu (even to a hidden menu, or as an unpublished menu item).