Joomla blog and K2

Business template for Joomla 3 and 2.5 ideal to create blog or personal website.
GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Hi,

This is first time I use joomla 1.7, k2 and I don't understand a lot of things below, hope someone can help me can guide me.

1) There is no comment box for the blog
2) When I want to add blog post in K2, it doesn't appear even I have added the right category, clear cache and history.
3) I need to add articles on joomla and assign to blog category and it will appear
4) How to do the 3) above if I want to create new category, I have tried but it failed
5) I can't edit the modules "K2 Comment" and "K2 Tags", where are they?

I have watched some K2 videos on the website, but it doesn't show me the problems above.

Any website or documentation I can refer to?

My site - http://bigfun.com.my
Thanks!
Kent
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 am
anyone can help?
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm
Hi
Please install our quickstart package. I contain all settings and sample datas as same as our demo.

GK User
Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:04 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi
Please install our quickstart package. I contain all settings and sample datas as same as our demo.

I used quickstart package. Otherwise I won't know the K2 problem and there is no comment system for the blog. You can see your demo version, there is no comment system as well.

The problem is not quickstart or not quickstart, the problem is I don't know how to use it. So, if it is quickstart, I still need to know how to use it.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm
Can you send me a private message with acces to oyour joomla panel ?