FB Login Does Nothing

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:29 pm
As I get further into developing my site, I realize that the facebook login button does nothing. I'm linked to facebook and get facebook likes on articles and such, im just having trouble with the login. Any ideas?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:40 pm
Please make sure that your configuration is similiar with our wiki, all is described here https://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-templates/templates-for-joomla-1-6/how-to-implement-the-login-with-facebook-feature/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 01, 2013 8:17 pm
I have the same issue. I have followed the instructions in the link to the letter and yet, clicking on the FB login button doesn't do anything. I am using gk_news template for Joomla 2.5.

The site is on localhost so can't provide you the link. Sorry.

Any help is appreciated.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 02, 2013 5:04 pm
You probably need to publosj your site online to see what is happen, because without seeing code, console etc. it is impossible to help you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 am
Online version of our site is having the same problem. Please tell me how to send you the backend info privately.

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 06, 2013 6:36 am
Please use inbox (bult in forum). At the top, on the right side of the Search you can find buttons. Remember only to include link to this forum topic in message.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 6:36 pm
Sorry, don't see anything for PM near the Search box or anywhere else on the page. I must be going blind! Help...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 11:46 am
By PM I mean Private Message, which you can send using Inbox on the right side of the Search form.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 pm
Sent you backend info through PM. Thanks bk.
Senior Boarder