registration form - not fit

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:24 pm
Hi,

I would like to make registration on my site.

http://pztkdlive.pl/

If you click REJESTRACJA on right top corner the registration form is opening in sth like lightbox window. But this form is not fit and bottom is cutted. How to make this window higher? The best way is 'auto hight'.

The problem is only on Firefox and IE.

Include screen.
http://postimg.org/image/sw8yhkr0z/

Regards
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:42 pm
Hi

Issue is recaptcha loading as last, but there is no need to change the order in plugin list. Please simply add this code to css:

Code: Select all
#gkPopupRegister {
    height: 700px !important;
}

for tooltip mulfunction please try this code:

.tooltip.fade.top {
position: absolute !important;
}

GK User
Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:51 pm
As always - works great! Thank you!
I don't exacly understand the second code. Could you paraphrase it?
(Niebardzo zrozumiałem po co to :) )

If you could help mi also in this issue:
REGISTRATION FORM - if you take mouse coursor on the field titles (Nazwa, email) the field description showing not correctly. I can turn it off if is one way to fix it.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:41 am
I have to withdraw my words. Your solution make displaying correctly, but this box is 'still open, but no visible. Try to select some text on frontpage on the same level as registration form.

Nie dziala do końca dobrze. Proszę spróbować zaznaczyć tekst na stronie głównej, na wysokości formularza. Nie da się. Dodatkowo, gdy się 'dobrze złapie' można zaznaczyć obrazek z captchy. Formularz tak jakby ciągle był otwarty, lecz niewidoczny. Być może to dlatego, że nie wykonałem kroku drugiego, którego nie zrozumiałem :)
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 pm
Hi

Setting a height for register box is not affecting it's staying or dissapearing, there is a different code for that. The problem was probably because of the second code I gave You to make tooltips works. Anyway I can see You have removed them, so please again try to use the first solutions for register box height.

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:33 pm
I remove code, because webiste is working bad.

I paste this code again, so You can watch effect, but on the morning i have to remove this code again.
Please for help.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:30 am
Hi

Sorry I could not check it in time. Please send me new access to joomla panel, old one is not working so I'll set this code myself and make some tests to adjust it.

GK User
Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:46 pm
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but I'am busy for a weekend. I sent admin login details for PM.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:19 am
Hi

I do not think my code was activated, an override was disable in template settings. I've added the code, activated override and see no problem with register popup right now.

GK User
Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:22 am
Try to click any article on the main page. On Firefox i can't do that
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 am
Hi

Sorry. I have not seen this issue. But seeing it finally helped to find the solution for this problem. I've used this code to make some space for captcha and looks like it's working fine now:

#gkPopupRegister dl {
    padding-bottom: 100px;
}

GK User
Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:53 pm
It is ok. Where you make changes? In which file?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm
Hi

Only in override.css so please make sure that the override is always enabled in template settings.