K2 category item layout

Premium sports magazine Joomla template with clean, easy to customize and unique design.
GK User
Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:50 pm
Hello all,
I would like to get something similar to News Show Pro's "Wrap Content" on K2. I mean - thumbnail on left, text and header on right.
Next thing:
Is it possible to get header on thumbnail, like in image show gk4? Here's what I want to achieve in K2: demo.gavick.com/joomla25/leaguenews
Regards,
Patrick
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:52 pm
Hi

NSP got couple of styles You can selet the layout from, please simply check all of them and decide which one fits best.

To make an imag appear on left and header on right please use normal mode and set header to "no use float" than image to "float left". Remember that image needst to be set to show as first than header.

GK User
Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm
Hello again,
I would like to achieve this style in K2 category view, not in NSP. I know that I have to edit category_view.php in template's html folder. But I don't know what I gotta edit.
Regards
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:08 pm
Hi

I'm afraid I cannot assist with that. This is a customisation of K2 extension (adding a new style to be percise). Our support do not cover that. Sorry.

If You want please contact me privately so I'll make it for You in my private time for small additional fee.