Image Show add item to top

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 pm
Hi
Can this be done.
When I add a new slide to Image Show it automatically goes to the end of the list. I know you can re-order the slide and move it up manually but,

Is there a way you can set the module to automatically add new slides to the top rather than the bottom

Many thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:43 pm
Hi, right now, not really.
But I will ask about it our developer on Monday, maybe in next realize we add more features, but I can not promise you anything.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:17 am
Thanks Pawel
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:56 am
I've got replay about asked features "it won't be added" :( - you have to use drop'n'drop.

But new versions of this module have Random slides order - in Advanced tab, so may be this may help.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:31 am
Thanks Pawel

That is a real dissapointment. Having used the Image Show slider for a few months now it is starting to become too time consuming to have to constantly place each new slide to the top of the list.

It should have been obvious to the developers that new slides should go to the top of the list and not to the bottom.

I cannot understand how this cannot be changed now .
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:42 am
I understand ... but ... I'm not a php developer to help you more.
If can always use another module, on JED there are many of them.
Platinum Boarder