Problem with slide images

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:10 pm
I have a problem with images on slider. Pretty often they won't load, leaving white space. Space is clickable and it leads to desired article, but it just can not work that way.

I guess the problem appears in new tabs, because onace I refresh already opened one, everything start to work just fine. But then, when I open new tab problem will appear again on same image or other image. It is very random at this point.

BTW images on slider are darker than in jpg's. Like there is some kind of filter on them. How to diasable it?

I work on Image Show GK4, and use Firefox newest version. Problem has been spotted on 3 computers.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:19 pm
Hi,
I think that problem is with height and width settings,
in GK Image Show there is option to disable creating a Thumbnails - use it. /OFF/
refresh page

p.s.
What style are you planning to use ? name please... in Basic settings
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm
I'm using musicstate style. I disabled thumbnails as You asked, and looks like it helped. I keep opening tabs and so far so good. If there will be problem I'll post about it, but that could be it! Thank you. Can you help me out with this filter too?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:32 am
Can you help me out with this filter too?

I will try .. but I need more details...
remember that in News Show Pro GK5 we used CSS3 filters so they might not working on all browsers. And you can not change order of them.
Platinum Boarder