Image offset in tabloid and mobile

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 26, 2014 5:07 pm
Hi
I am using the social template and have put a Image show in one of the grid. The desktop version is fine but images are offset in the tabloid and mobile version.

Appreciate your advice.

The URL: http://www.nikao-ionband.com

Thanks
Tristan
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 27, 2014 9:25 pm
Hi

I'm afraid Image Show will not work well as a part of Grid module. Grid boxes changes it's size in height and width and responisve functionality of Image Show only allow to react on width changes. Try using News Show Pro modue with just images and autoanimation.

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm
Hi T
Thanks for the info. I have decided to move the image show out of the grid module and use one of the module position instead.

Tristan
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 am
Hi

Ok. Unfortunatelly this is the best option here, but You may try with a different slider, but this can take couple hours to find a matching one.