Previous/next arrows with gk_bluap style?

Free Joomla module to create slideshow on your website which includes different data like part of articles or text defined by user.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:21 am
Hi,

We're using Image Show on a site and it looks great with the gk_bluap style. However, we need to include previous and next arrows like the ones that appear in the gk_bikestore style. Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 am
Hello,

Unfortunately adding this is a custom work which is beyond of our technical support.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:47 am
Thanks for the quick reply. I actually got it working by copying and modifying some code from engine.js and view.php in the bikestore style.

Now I'm just wondering how I can retain these changes if we update the module in future. Is there a way to store an Image Show style in a template override?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:57 am
The only way to save your changes before updating is backup it and upload again after module update. The styles for the module are not using template overrides.
Administrator