Problems, two Image Show gK4 in same position

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm
Hi.

I am trying to install two modules with in Image Show GK4 in the same position(banner3) in my Template.
The order would be:

banner3= module | separator | module.

Between these modules i want put the separator(simple table of HTML) i have test that three components have a total width lower than the total width of webpage but the second module always is publiqued in other line.

I have tried to reduce the width, in other position but i always have the same problem.

Please i would like to know if somebode have this problems.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 pm
Hi,

Can you please give me your site URL to see the issue then I can help you better?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:52 pm
Hi.

i am working in local with the webpage.

if you want i can send you capture screen or some file.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm
Hi,

Screenshots wouldn't help much as I just need an URL to inspect into the site's source code to know exactly how to fix, so once you put it online just provide the link then I will help you later.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder