Image Show GK4: images and text fade in / out

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 pm
Hi, Is it possible to fade text and image in the same time frame? Now first the text changes, and after that the image changes. I would like to change them both in the same time, speed and effect. What am i missing? Or is this just not possible?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:14 am
Hi

Please be more specific.
Which Image Show style?
On which template?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Sorry, I use black & white on Corporate Business 2.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm
patje wrote:Hi, Is it possible to fade text and image in the same time frame? Now first the text changes, and after that the image changes. I would like to change them both in the same time, speed and effect. What am i missing? Or is this just not possible?

Hi,

That´s easy. Write the text on the photo. At photoshop use text layer over the photo. Save that and use new photo with same text layer, change text etc. etc.
Please check www.belik.fi
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm
Nice, but that's not what I want. I want the text seperated form the photo and to be able to change the text in the module itself. Anyone else?
Senior Boarder