Tabs for Image Show GK4

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 pm
Hi!

I am using the Image Show GK4 from the GK Music Template. I was wondering how it works, that the tabs suits to the appropriate silde.

The name of the first tab is: shoptique. When I click on this tab the first slide should be shown. This works fine.
The name of the 2nd tab is: 5 Gründe (5 reasons). When I click on this tab the 2nd slide should be shown but it just shows an empty page, also for the 3rd tab it shows an blank page.

What do I have to do that the first tab fits to the first slide, the 2nd tab to the 2nd slide and so on. In the demo template it works fine.

Thank you.
MIchaela
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat May 05, 2012 4:09 pm
Hi

Inside of each tab, you can display xhtml content or a module position.
There are already module positions prepared on template "tab1", "tab2" and so on.
What you need to do is to check what type of content you have set on 2th tab.
For example, if you want to display a module inside this 2th tab you need to publish this module on (i.e.) "tab2" module position and assign this module to all. Them on 2th tab configuration, select module type and identify the module position that you want to display inside the tab. In this case, it should be "tab2" module position.

If you still have doubts please read this helpfile on our wiki.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 am
Thank you! But it is still now working. Maybe I do something wrong, but I don't know what.

Please see the attached screenshots of what I did.

The position of my slideshow is "tab1". Maybe this is the problem? The slideshow consists of 3 slides. But what position should I choose?

Thank you.

Regards
Michaela
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon May 07, 2012 11:53 am
Hi again

The screenshot's are quite small :whistle: but if i'm seeing right, you have Image Show module publish on "tab1" module position and them you have set to show "tab2" module position on the tab configuration. No good.

If necessary, please PM me administrator access and make reference of this threat on you message.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon May 07, 2012 3:07 pm
I have sent you an PM.

Sorry, but I cant fix it. :(

Cheers
Michaela
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm
I got it now! :D