Image Show GK4 in ie:slow and without loading the rounds

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm
Hello,
I have the last version of image show gk4 (1.27) and joomla 2.5.4.
The image show gk4 works fine for chrome and firefox. But in internet explorer the loading is slow, and the effect of the round while the image is changed is not appear.
What chould I do to solve these problems?
I use the esport template.
Thanks in advance
Rosa
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:13 am
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:10 am
Hello teitbite,
Thanks, I have sent you an email because my website is in development state, and you need a password to access.

Moreover, we have done some changes to improve the speed:
Image show GK4: we have changed animation type from ‘drop animation’ to ‘opacity’, we put 0ff the ‘use style css’ option.
News show pro gk4: We have selected only 1 as amount of pages.

With these changes, the speed is higher, but if we browse with ie is slower than in firefox.
We have checked your demo page (for esport template ), and the speed in internet explorer is slower than in firefox, too.

In fact, we prefer 'drop animation' instead of 'opaciy' animation type, so that if there is possibility would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Rosa
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:43 am
Hi

Ok. I've just checked Your site. This is a normal behaviour. IE interprete some things differently. This is why it can be slightly slower. Anyway I was able to speed it up even over FF just by disabling effects and shadding of the desktop. Looks also that between XP and WIn7 speeds are different too :)

I thought You were talking about some bug or something. Unfortunately this is not something we can help with. The script is the same for every browser.