Image Show GK4. Ajust height Image

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:15 pm
Hi.

I have used this module with gk-corporate2 Module Style. I am using the coporate 2 template also and i have locate in banner 2 position. i don't use the last line with text as in your demo where you can read "HigtLIGHTER :
Partners in Business: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam rhoncus tempor nulla, et consequat nisl ornare consectetur. Etiam...."

When my module is loaded exceed the maximum height in bottom zone and after it, the height is ajusted to the size configurate in control panel and he is showed correctly but this load is ungly.

My question is, if i can deleted this last line in previously load.

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:41 pm
Hi!
I think that I can help you with this kind of customisation. Can you provide http:// address?

Regards
Junior Boarder