How to load text content via php function in Image Show Gk4?

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm
Hi

I'd like to customise Image Show Gk4 (Financial Business style) little bit and kindly ask you for advice how to found proper php function (I will handle css customisation).

Going to Joomla Backend and settings module manager> mod_image_show_gk4 >section>Your Slides>Add new slide>Content type: Text>Title: "Sample Title">Content: "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr"

And now the question is: How to load "Content" Text in slideshow via php function?

I'm found in \modules\mod_image_show_gk4\styles\gk_financial_business\view.php line 87
Code: Select all
<div class="gkIsTextItem">
            <span><?php echo $date; ?></span><a href="<?php echo $link; ?>"><?php echo $title; ?></a>
</div>

And I want to include there "Content" text from Joomla backend module settings (different for each slide)

Can you advise, please how to found proper function?

Regards

Kamil
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 am
Hi

It's done already. You can check a different style for a right code in a view and in admin for backend adjustment.