Title in image show gk4

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:14 am
When i create slides in mod_image_show_gk4 and add k2 article, it gets the title of the article as the title on the slide in front end.

On one of the slides, the title is too long for the slide, and I would love to use another title on the slide.
I thought this was the meaning of the title field in the module (back end).

Is it possible for the slide to pick up this title instead of article title?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm
I changed to a smaller font size so it would fit on one line, but not exactly the best solution.
When the image show was a component, the title from the config was used instead of the title of the article.

Let´s say that the title of the article is: "What can you find when you look at living and dry blood in a microscope?" Obviously too long for the slideshow with font size 24px. And the title of the slide is supposed to be "We can now offer microskopes".

I don´t want to change the title of the slide.
Fresh Boarder