LInks not working to K2 articles

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:55 pm
Screen Shot 2012-08-24 at 7.53.27 PM.png
Hi,

I have actually 2 problems (with versions 1.30):
-image show seems to work, but when I specify a K2 article, clicking on the image only brings me to the homepage (where I already was). ALL of my slides have this problem. When I only had a single slide it worked.... What's wrong?

- in module (admin) I see the slides, but there is no description (see attachment)

I'm using Joomla 2.5.6 and the gk_postnote template.

Help...!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 am
Can you please send an admin access to my email normanuk[at]live.co.uk and I ll check it out.

Please include this topic link in your email.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:28 pm
Norman,

it's all in your inbox!

Rob
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:12 am
Regarding image show , when you are selecting Joomla Articles or K2 Articles then "Title" section gets blank, you can enter a title yourself which will show only in backend and not in frontend.

Regarding links not working.

Please make sure there is at least 1 menu item which is linked to the category where module is getting its data from.

If your K2 Categories are set as below;
News ( Main Category )
-------Sport News ( Sub Category of Main )
-------World News ( Sub Category of Main )
-------Racing News ( Sub Category of Main )

Then having a single menu item linked to News Main Category will make sure all your modules will work fine if they are getting their data from News category and any sub category below it.

If your K2 Categories are set as below;
News ( Main Category )
Movies ( Main Category )
Music ( Main Category )

Then you would need to create and link 3 menu items so your modules can work.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder