Register Position

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Tell us about this position, I can't really figure out where to change this, nor does it seem to do anything. I know on many templates you can publish mod gk register here and it will create a registration popup, but I'd like to be able to put a donation button in that spot. I know that I can change the text through en-GB.tpl_gk_fest.ini but that doesn't help me make the button functional...

Thanks!
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:28 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
I am in the same situation, don,t know what that button is for, does nothing :?: :?: :?:
User avatar
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:12 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
superbee wrote:Tell us about this position, I can't really figure out where to change this, nor does it seem to do anything. I know on many templates you can publish mod gk register here and it will create a registration popup, but I'd like to be able to put a donation button in that spot. I know that I can change the text through en-GB.tpl_gk_fest.ini but that doesn't help me make the button functional...

Thanks!


this option is in the template manager and there is an option for register button i believe under basic settings
User avatar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:57 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
I can't add any url to it in the template manager, it's just not responding
User avatar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Louiszelf wrote:I can't add any url to it in the template manager, it's just not responding

That part doesnt work for me either lol
User avatar
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:33 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,

The problem was fixed in this update: https://www.gavick.com/updates/template ... 5,919.html
User avatar
Administrator

GK User
Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:58 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
hi superbee, curious if you were able to find a solution regarding your request?

superbee wrote:Tell us about this position, I can't really figure out where to change this, nor does it seem to do anything. I know on many templates you can publish mod gk register here and it will create a registration popup, but I'd like to be able to put a donation button in that spot. I know that I can change the text through en-GB.tpl_gk_fest.ini but that doesn't help me make the button functional...

Thanks!
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
@iwestudio - did you saw my reply?

Hi,

The problem was fixed in this update: https://www.gavick.com/updates/template ... 5,919.html
User avatar
Administrator


cron