How can create different events on the " Header animation"

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:24 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
I love this theme!!!

If I have few "festivals" and I need to show on the front page on the place as "Header animation" but with different dates, registration links, days left, change the guitar to something else etc...

How can create different events on the " Header animation" and the events keep looping with 5, 10 seconds each other?

Please any advice I really appreciate it.
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:49 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi.. for me i did created a new html custom module with the counter html codes and i put it in header postion

here is the code(change the date and the text)

<div class="gk-animation" data-height="530">
<div class="gk-animation-wrap">
<h2 class="gk-scale-up" data-start="{opacity:0}" data-end="{opacity:1}" data-delay="200" data-time="500">Festival 21 Feb. - 27 Feb. 2012</h2>
<h1 class="gk-scale-up" data-start="{opacity:0}" data-end="{opacity:1}" data-delay="600" data-time="500">Festival Musico</h1>
<div class="gk-stars" data-start="{opacity:0}" data-end="{opacity:1}" data-delay="1000" data-time="500">* * * * * *</div>
</div>

<div
class="gk-jscounter gk-scale-up"
data-dateend="2-6-2013"
data-timeend="19:42"
data-timezone="+2"
data-start="{opacity:0}"
data-end="{opacity:1}"
data-delay="900"
data-time="500"
>
Counting finished!
</div>
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
OK I thought about that but this option add another "Header animation below or on the top the already first header. That's is not what I'm asking for but thank you for your help.

What I need is "on the same place" like a slide show I guess, different festivals days to show one after the other, not below or on the top.

How can I make this happens?
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Please take a look on this theme, that's what I'm talking about:
It's rotating different events.
http://themeforest.net/item/proma-respo ... ew/3185178

I hope this theme is not just one event deal because it looks amazing!
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Any one here to help me out???
User avatar
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
i cant find wich archive i want substitute, create or change the div's codes of HEADER ANIMATION someone could helps me?

[email protected]

is in a css file?
css/gk.stuff.css??
impossibleeee
User avatar
Fresh Boarder


cron