Changing colour of module links

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:28 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Dear all,

First of all, thank you for creating such an amazing template! I've really enjoyed working with it and making changes is pretty easy. However, I am having some troubles changing the colour of the module links. There is an option to make a module title linkable but when done, the colour changes to orange and the hoover colour to "black-ish".

How can I change this to an other colour?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Jos
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Could You post an url to Your site with such module published?
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:Could You post an url to Your site with such module published?


Hello Cyberek,

Thank you for your quick reponse.

Here is a link to my site: http://www.yournightmare.net/mvdh2/
It is installed on a temp url. When it's done, I will move it to its final destination. In this example, I am talking about the "Cast" link. Would like to change the orange and black hoover colour.

Thanks again for your help.

Jos
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:00 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
On a side note: It is not just the link of the module title, it's all links on the site.

For example: http://www.yournightmare.net/mvdh2/index.php/speellijst

The links and "Send" button need to be a different colour as well.

Thanks!
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:00 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Please edit: wp-content/themes/Fest/css/override.css
Code: Select all
a {color: #F4A01B;}
a:hover, a:active, a:focus {color: #2F3336;}


This is current setup - modify colors to your liking.

Remember to enable "Use the override.css file" in theme settings (item in admin menu, under comments section, advanced tab).
User avatar
Moderator

GK User
Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Worked like a charm! Thank you very much for your help.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:48 pm
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hey there!

Another quick question. I don't think I should be spamming the forums by creating a new topic for every question so I hope you don't mind if I ask something else in here.

I've created an article and linked it to a menu item. When I check the site on my iPhone and click on the menu item, it doesn't display the pictures properly. Above it, it shows "Scroll horizontally to view the whole table". This is okay, because flipping the iPhone does the trick but since it is a Dutch site, I would like to translate that sentense. Could you point me into the right direction to change this sentense? Already changed the Language folder but couldn't find it.

Thanks again for any help given.

Regards,

Jos
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:17 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
This text is pure CSS addon, and to change it please edit:
/templates/gk_fest/css/mobile.css around line 147:
Code: Select all
#gkMainbody table:before {
   content: "Scroll horizontally to view the whole table";
   height: 14px;
   width: 100%;
   display: block;
   font-size: 10px;
   margin-top: -30px;
   margin-bottom: 10px;
   font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
}

Change the "content" part to suit your needs.
User avatar
Moderator


cron