Font-family location.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 am
Report this post
Hi Folks.
I am just starting to learn .css and I for the life of me in Fashion can not find the line that says
Code: Select all
font-family: 'Lato', Arial, sans-serif;
would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction.

DS
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:45 am
Report this post
Hi there,

Can you please clarify the purpose? Using some inspect tool like Firebug (an addon of Firebug) could help you detect that.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am
Report this post
Don Lee wrote:Hi there,

Can you please clarify the purpose? Using some inspect tool like Firebug (an addon of Firebug) could help you detect that.

Hi Don,
I wanted to change the font to verdana font. I did try to use chromes "Inspect element"
What it gave me was this
Code: Select all
#gkPageTop, http://www.mydomain.com/:95 .box_menu, .box h3.header, .box_menu h3.header, .box_text h3.header, .gkMenu > ul > li ul a, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, th, button, input.button, span.button, button.button, div.button, input[type="submit"], input[type="button"], .k2TagCloudBlock a, a.moduleItemTitle, .searchintro, p.gkInfo1, p.gkTips1, p.gkWarning1, p.numblocks span {
font-family: 'Lato', Arial, sans-serif;
}

I can usually fine the css file but this does not seem to give that and that threw me a bit.

DS..
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:31 am
Report this post
Hi,

You can simply change it in the template setting http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/567/9337848817.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:36 am
Report this post
Duhh I completely missed that, thank Don.

Ds...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:52 am
Report this post
No problem at all, feel free to let me know if you need any other helps.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 am
Report this post
Hi Folks:

by reading this discussion I was able to change the fonts for the menu but also need to adjust the font-size, I normally change in css the proper style but I feel in this case I will be doing something not appropiate, so the question is: is it possible to adjust the font-size for the menu through the template manager?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 pm
Report this post
Hi @dantegarcia,

There's no option for that as of yet, so you could change it in your css file as well.
Platinum Boarder