Fatal error with update

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:08 am
Report this post
Before the update everything worked fine. Now I'm getting
Fatal error: Call to undefined method GKTemplateSocial::getParam() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/dentalvision/templates/gk_fashion/lib/framework/helper.social.php on line 139

Just installed it new and the fatal error appeared.

Thanks for your kind attention
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 am
Report this post
Just installed both quickstart and normal template package and haven't seen any errors. Can you please download again, extract and ftp the files directly. Perhaps on your previous attempt either files got corrupted or not uploaded properly.

Let us know how you get on. See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Report this post
still no luck here. Fatal error: Call to undefined method GKTemplateSocial::getParam() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/templates/gk_fashion/lib/framework/helper.social.php on line 139
It works fine when I install ir, but as soon I write on the template like copyrights, analytic code etc. the fatal error comes up. I had never this problem before.

Just found the error appears when you change logo type to text. image and css logo type work fine.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:20 pm
Report this post
civoc wrote:still no luck here. Fatal error: Call to undefined method GKTemplateSocial::getParam() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/templates/gk_fashion/lib/framework/helper.social.php on line 139
It works fine when I install ir, but as soon I write on the template like copyrights, analytic code etc. the fatal error comes up. I had never this problem before.

Just found the error appears when you change logo type to text. image and css logo type work fine.

It also shows the same fatal error when I put in analytic code - add rule
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:30 pm
Report this post
Please try to change in the file helper.social.php in line 139. code:
Code: Select all
if($this->getParam('cookie_consent', '0') == 0) {

to:

if($this->parent->API->get('cookie_consent', '0') == 0) {
Administrator

GK User
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:00 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Please try to change in the file helper.social.php in line 139. code:
if($this->getParam('cookie_consent', '0') == 0) {

to:

if($this->parent->API->get('cookie_consent', '0') == 0) {

This did the trick. Thank you so much everyone. :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:57 am
Report this post
Thanks "dziudek" for the fix. See you all around...
Platinum Boarder