How stop modules movement

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am
Report this post
Hi,
Fashion is a very nice template. But I want to stop the automatic changes of position of the modules.
When I have a extende window (1800 x 900 px) the modules change constantly of possition.

Thank you,

Gustavo
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 am
Report this post
Hi,
Try go to template settings. Here you will find 'Layouts' section. Find 'Blocks animation' option and set it as off.

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:34 am
Report this post
I also wish to stop the automatic shifting of modules. (In your demo these are the 'Knightley Engaged' and 'Giovanni Galli Outlet Collection' modules.

I found that turning off the 'Blocks animation' option in the Layouts section of my template settings only removed the smooth animation - the blocks still continue to swap positions.

How can stop this?

Many thanks,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:42 am
Report this post
Just wanted to add that these NSP GK4 ver. 3.2 modules already have autoanimation set to 'off'.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:23 am
Report this post
If you want stop it at all you have to set constant width for main container. But if you do this layout will stop to be responsive layout.

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 am
Report this post
Understood, thank you.
Fresh Boarder