Module between mainbody and the menu

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 am
Report this post
How to create a module between mainbody and the menu that doesn't support the Masonry effect and it has the same width of the page in a normal browser?

Or how to set the Top module to display in that way without supporting the Masonry effect?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

It's pretty simple. Please find a file in /layouts/blocks which is responsible for showing menu. nav.php if I remember correctly. There you need to create a new module position. An instruction how to create new module position can be found in our documentation.

GK User
Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 pm
Report this post
redpas wrote:How to create a module between mainbody and the menu that doesn't support the Masonry effect and it has the same width of the page in a normal browser?

Or how to set the Top module to display in that way without supporting the Masonry effect?

You could use the Header position ?

D
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm
Report this post
Dave, it is not for Fashion template but for the Music Free one... (there is still no forum section for that template, so I opted to write here, since the two templates are similar in style and concept (responsive template)).

Teitbite, I know how to create the module, but how to make sure it doesn't resize for the masonry effect like the top module position?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:14 pm
Report this post