Modules not Showing

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:52 pm
Report this post
Hi everyone!

I'm using the myStore template, everything works great, but inside my web, we need to create a new section completely different so I installed Fashion template and assigned to the new menu item.

I just created a new show (the last version 3.2) module and selected the "mainbody" position from the Fashion template. I created a new category and item from K2 and selected in the Data Source option.

In the frontend nothing appears...

My menu item is a "Featured Articles" and the configuration is exactly like the quickstart.
The configuration of the template is like the quickstart too.

Maybe there is a conflict with myStore template? The suffixes that I used in the module are " nsp big hot", again, the same configuration as in the quickstart.

My home menu item is a "Featured Articles" too, perhaps there is a conflict too?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 am
Report this post
Please check module assignments page under module settings , towards bottom.

Also I believe there was a issue reported earlier regarding using 2 Image Show GK4 modules in fashion template when both modules enabled on the same page only 1 was visible.

Regardless if you only have 1 module then as suggested check module assignment menu.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder