Editing column layout

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 pm
Report this post
I've created links in my main menu to a blog, portfolio and F.A.Q. These are all 'K2 » Latest items from (one or more) users or categories' Menu Item Types.

No matter what I try I just cannot seem to get away from the three column layout, I've tried editing the 'Content Source' and 'Menu Params (gavick Pro)' from within the 'Menu Manager' but without any success.

I've also tried editing the layout from within Template Manager: Edit Style but again without success. No joy within K2 settings either.

I'm sure it's something really simple but I'm still finding my way around the Gavick way of doing things and would really appreciate some help.

Thank you . .
blogarticles.png
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 pm
Report this post
Hi,
please go to template settings. Here check in 'Layouts' section if 'Mainbody width' option is set to 3. I'm guessing that you have set is to 1. Here you have more information about our responsive layouts https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ve-layout/

GK User
Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:43 pm
Report this post
Thank you Konrad, you were quite right of course. I have only been with GavickPro for a few days but I am really impressed with the quality and flexibility of the templates, the feature rich extensions and the support.

I have spent time and money on Joomla clubs of varying qualities, but right now yourselves and Joomlashack are the only two I'd recommend.

Many thanks
Fresh Boarder