Logo - Half in the top black bar, half in the white content

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:55 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I need to have my logo (circular) half in the top black and half in the white content area.

I did some changes, I gave a position:absolute to the logo and I moved it out of the section and it's ok on the desktop pc, but when I open it in a mobile phone... problems!

View the attachments.

How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance,

David
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:46 pm
Report this post
Hi,

If you can provide your site URL then I will check to find some CSS change for you.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:42 pm
Report this post
This is the test site:

http://bit.ly/PcObh6

Thanks,

David
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:52 pm
Report this post
Hi David,

I have checked but I think it's impossible to do that because it's a responsive template which doesn't have a fixed layout. However I will check with our developers to see if they have any idea for you.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 pm
Report this post
Yeah, I know... please find a solution for me!

For the mobiles the logo can be smaller too...

I hope to wait a positive answer from you! ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 am
Report this post
Hi,

I'm really sorry to say that we can't do that, have checked with developers, they said that it could be done but required much customization that we couldn't suggest within support. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:44 am
Report this post
Ok, please send me a pm with the price and the time required for this customization.

Thanks,

David
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:44 pm
Report this post
Hi David,

That didn't mean that we could offer you custom work, you could post it as a small project to some market to get some freelancer make it done for you as well.

Regards,
Platinum Boarder