Structure of Homepage

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm
Report this post
Hello,

please correct me, if Im wrong: The homepage displayes the featured items of k2.

My questions are:

1. How can I change the number of items on the frontpage, I want them to be 3. At the moment there are 2 displayed.

2. How can I change the width of the mainbody-area, where the items are displayed?

Thanks
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:27 am
Report this post
Hi,
1. There are two separate NSP GK4 modules published in 'mainbody' position. Each one show one k2 item. Just please publish one more NSP GK4 module with this suffixes: ' nsp big' and set in data source K2 article.

2. Please read this article https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... ve-layout/

GK User
Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm
Report this post
Hello,

1. Thanks, it works great. It is true, that every module published in 'mainbody' overrides the "real" content of the menuitem?

2. Thanks. I increased the value of mainbody width in the template-options, but nothing changed at the frontend. Do I have to change some values in the NSP GK4 module aswell?

See you :)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 pm
Report this post
Hello,

3. Is there a back-end option to adjust the space beetween menu and body? I know how, to reduce the space via css, but want to know, if there is a back-end option :)

Thanks
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm
Report this post
1. No, just nothing more is published in 'mainbody' position at home.
2. Probably you have set 'Content width' for 101ID which is home id item. Please remove it or add own value for this item.
3. No, you have to change it using css.