is there a way to control the height of mainbody box?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:43 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I have been working on my website www.stoerwonenenzo.nl and would like the mainbody image to fit the footer image as on home page (the three images make one image whole). This would be achieved if the bottom of the mainbody box would be fixed in a certain position of the background image. Is there a possibility to alter the height of the mainbody box (for example extra white space on the bottom ) so I can make sure it looks ok?

So my question is can I alter the height of the box independently from the amount of content that is put in. Give it some extra height or a fixed height if needed?

Hope I was clear on what I am trying to achieve.

thanks in advance.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:30 pm
Report this post
Hoi,
I thought You had finished this site,I guess it was harder that you tough.
On your place I would use different template framework which will give you more flexibility with layout and module positions.
Fashion was not good choice.

But...
Here is example guide how to use different CSS of selected pages: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... cted-pages
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:55 pm
Report this post
You mean that I finished it right? Well I know it was not ideal, it started it out that way but half way I changed my mind and made this work. Good practise ;-) I only need the box to be changed in height and then I am as good as done. So I guessed I made some custom css, but what I would like to know is if I can get the height of the box changed or make it a fixed size.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 am
Report this post
Size of boxes can be changes also by reducing padding inside them, top or bottom.
So you can decide one by one which will get less space inside.

BTW
I think better idea for you will be not use one BIG background but SMALLER one under each main section.
But now it might be too much work for you.
Platinum Boarder