Can't install template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:51 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I just purchased the Fashion template and I can't install it. I uploaded all the content to a location on my server and I get an error message:
    Field required: Site Name

Field required: Admin Email

Field required: Admin Username

Field required: Admin Password

Field required: Confirm Admin Password
even though the fields are not empty. I can't proceed to step 2. What seems to be the problem? My URL is pelings-computers.com/newsite.

Thanks,
Boris
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've never seen anything like this. My first guess will be that quickstart was not uploaded properly. Please send me an access to ftp to my mail [email protected] so I'll try upload it myself.

GK User
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Report this post
I just sent you the details.

Thanks,
Boris
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:46 am
Report this post
Hi

Indeed there is something not working on Your server while filling the fields of joomla installation, but only with the old joomla (checked a clean joomla 3.3 version and problem was the same).

So I've installed this quickstart on my server, updated it to the latest joomla version, packed and uploaded to Your server. Now You should be able to finish the installation.

Start from this link: /newsite/2017/installation/ and fill in database credentials.

teitbite
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:12 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Please tell me the database access, host, user, database name and password, so I’ll just install it whole.

Greets