Site crash

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:33 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I think I made a mess...
I tried updating the Joomla version to 3.2.1 and my site crashed while it was updating. I can't even log in on /administrator.
Any ideas of how I could overcome this? Site's url (http://www.felinagreece.gr)
Fyi I haven't made a backup. :(
Thank you in advance and Merry Christmas!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 pm
Report this post
Google'd it and found out that I have to rename remember.php file to whatever which is located in /plugins/system/remember/
I did that, it worked but on back-end I see this message appearing on my Control Panel and nothing else: Error: 0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `kus0e_postinstall_messages`.
Any idea of how to solve this? Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:21 pm
Report this post
Re-installed the Joomla 3.2.1 Update package and the error disappeared. Everything seems to work perfectly. I think that the problem had nothing to do with the template so you can just lock/delete my post. Have a nice day!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:36 am
Report this post
Hi

I think the problem was that now all files were updated during new installation. I'm glad this problem is fixed now.