Top Menu Not Showing

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:12 am
Report this post
Hello,

After installing a second template onto the site, it appears that the top menu on the front page is no longer showing. This is the only related action I can think of that could have prompted the menu to not show, so I'm not too sure what is going on.

Verified that we've got all the right buttons pressed in the back-end to show the menu as it was appearing before.

Link to site: www.stockrender.com
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 am
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel.

GK User
Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 pm
Report this post
I selected a different menu to use and it works fine now. No clue what could have been the issue.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

No idea either. Would need to play with configuration to see if one of 3rd party extentions is not conflicting with menu, but if You have it ok with the different menu, than I believe there is no need to investigate it. Of course I will do if You send me an access to Your site and breake it back for me.