1146 Error on front page

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:38 am
Report this post
Upgraded to J! 3.2.3 and now the front page throws a 1146 error
http://www.millercontractors.com.au/2013/
Not saying it's a J! 3.2.3 issue, but something has gone awry at that point.

Debug is on to check out errors, from which I can't see what may be the issue :oops:

Other pages are all ok ... http://www.millercontractors.com.au/2013/our-expertise

Template is the latest version

Any thoughts? :huh:
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

This error means that there is a table lacking in query. Most probably one of the modules is not supporting newest joomla or a table was deleted from database while updting. To fix it please disable modules attached to frontpage one after the other. The last one unpublished before site will work again is to blame. Let me know which module is that so I'll figure out what needs to be done.

GK User
Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:52 pm
Report this post
Please start from disabling all modules on homepage - probably one of your modules is configured to display non -existing K2 or com_content menu item.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:11 am
Report this post
Discovered its mod_news_pro_gk4 that is the issue.

I've chosen another method for now ... just a static image

Thanks to you both.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am
Report this post
Hi

Most probably a missconfiguration in module cased this error. If You want to bring back the module please send me an access to joomla panel and ID of the module I should look into.

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 am
Report this post
Please just change data source in News Show Pro to some existing content - this will resolve your problem.
Platinum Boarder