How to Remove "Home" Text off of my Index page.

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:08 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The link to my website is http://azletconsulting.com/
You will see that when you scroll down below the header photo there is text there that just says "Home." I'm at a loss of how to remove that text and where the location of the div tags containing it are located. The index.php file shows nothing and neither do any of the .php files in the lib/frameworks that the index.php file call to have this Home text located in them. If anyone has any insights into where this thing is located you'd be doing me a huge favor.

Adam
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 am
Report this post
Sorry, your site shows white screen at the moment.

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:18 pm
Report this post
Ah my bad, I ended up switching URLS when our actual one propagated finally. www.amdstrategies.com will get you there. Sorry for not updating it, just have been really busy right now.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:20 pm
Report this post
There is no 'Home' text on your homepage - not in rendered page and not in html source (it is in tittle element, menu and mobile menu, but I'm sure you are not talking about one of those elements).