joomla 3.3.3 update brokes animations

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 pm
Report this post
Is there known problem with this or have I done something wrong. Quickstart package works fine but if I update joomla to current 3.3.3 version all animations are lost.

Does anyone else have this problem?

-Harri
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:39 am
Report this post
Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 am
Report this post
Site is at server but I don´t have URL/domain for it yet, customer has old site on-line on other server. So I can´t give you the URL... I just re-installed the site and it works fine, as long as I don´t upgrade the Joomla.

Can you test the template with the new version on your own server? If it goes well then I´ll contact my service provider to check their settings. If it fails you have all the needed info, right?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:56 am
Report this post
We're checking carefully changes between 3.3.1 and 3.3.2 release because we've noticed some problems with K2 which are confirmed on K2 support forum. We will update templates when we are sure that 3rd party extensions like K2 will work properly with this J! release.
Platinum Boarder