I need adapt module login position (popup) to lenguage

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 8:13 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hello (Sorry for my English)

I'm using the template "News". I need to put the module language to the right on the top of the template.

I want to replace the module languages by the login module that comes standard. however, when I try to replace the module language, my request is ignored and the module for the language is presented as a popup.

What I want is to present the language flags to the top (login) traditionally.

I try to place the module on the blue of the head of the template ( log position) but the module layer is below the blue. I can not find a way to position the module above the layer of the blue bar.

It will also include a menu under the flags in the same blue. The model of my design needs this requirement. Can you help me?

see the site: http://s468109649.mialojamiento.es

Thanks!
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 8:33 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,
please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
div.mod-languages_idioma {
top: 5px;
z-index: 1000;
}

and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.
User avatar
Gold Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 11:58 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Konrad M wrote:Hi man,

Thanks, your message is very helpful for me. But I made some changes. I tried it like you said but I could not solved, however, helped me so much and I get at try other options to solve it.

This is my solution: Adapt template.css styles directly in the corresponding line
div.mod-languages_idioma { text-align: center; position: absolute; right: 170px; top: 0px; z-index: 1000; }

Thank you very much for you help!


and remember to enable override.css option in template settings.
User avatar
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 am
Reply with quote
Report this post
Hi,

Sorry, i 'm having same case ;)
how to put 'social icon' beside 'rss & login' button
User avatar
Fresh Boarder


cron